[cisco-voip] Use of load balancer with extension mobility

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Apr 1 10:02:51 EDT 2009

What is the services URL the phone is getting from TFTP?  Typically
this error means the phone can't resolve the DNS name in the URL or
it can't connect to the server.

-Ryan

On Apr 1, 2009, at 8:52 AM, Hasan Khan wrote:

When you press the service button on the phone, it says Host not
found. When I look at the load balancer stats, it doesn't see any
traffic is coming to it.