[cisco-voip] CUCM 7x Disaster recovery backup error

FrogOnDSCP46EF ciscoboy2006 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 04:06:37 EDT 2009

I have 3 Call manager servers - 1 publisher and 2 subscribers.

When i scheduled DR backup on publisher pointing to a SFTP server, I am
getting the following error:

CCM    Subscriber2    CDPAGT    0    Unable to contact server. Master or
Local Agent could be down    ---

There is no connectivity issue, they both are on the same lan - the sftp
server and the all 3 ccms. DRF master and agents are running on all 3
servers.
Subscriber 1 gets backed up without issue so is the publisher but
subscriber2 is an issue.

the server have been rebooted for more than 3 times. but still getting this
same erro. I have even deactiveatd and re-activated the agents on this
server.

Any thought?