[cisco-voip] Cisco IP Phone Agent - configuration help

Rasim Duric rduric at uoguelph.ca
Fri Apr 3 12:53:51 EDT 2009

We do have two IP Phone services created for our IP Phone agents, i.e. one
for each CRS server IP.

If the primary (master) server is down the IP phone agents are able to
manually login to another server when this secondary server becomes the
master. You're procedures would instruct the agents to login into another
server (service on the phone) if they were not able login into the first
CRS server. The agents would get some error messages on their phones if
they are not able to login.

Rasim Duric
Network Analyst (CCS)
University of Guelph