[cisco-voip] Running COBRA while using Unity System

Damien Ball balld at gcs.k12.nc.us
Wed Apr 8 08:53:10 EDT 2009

I'd like to export my Unity Info from COBRA so that I can run some migration tests with real-world data.  Are there any adverse affects with running COBRA while the voicemail system is being acively used?  I don't mind not capturing all the data, but I want a good sample so that I can restore and test.  I want to also export the voicemail messages.  Thanks for the help in advance!

The Granville County School System does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, disability, religion, or age in its programs or activities. If you have an inquiry regarding the nondiscrimination policies, please contact: Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources and Operations Granville County Schools, Oxford, North Carolina 27565, 919-693-4613. http://www.gcs.k12.nc.us