[cisco-voip] Subscriber capabilities in CUCM 6.1(2)

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Apr 9 09:32:26 EDT 2009

The trick to getting EM to works is that your service URL can't point
at the publisher.  Since you can't change the value for the service
URL with the publisher down you have to plan for this contingency
ahead of time.   I'm sure there are a number of people on this list
that have built in redundancy for web services.

-Ryan