[cisco-voip] Send out LD code on a PRI

Voice Noob voicenoob at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 10:34:10 EDT 2009

I have seen this question posted but with no solution so I am going to ask
again to see if anyone has a suggestion. I have CUCM 7.0 with an H.323
gateway and a PRI. The Telco is looking for a 3 digit code for all long
distance calls that is then reported on to someone internally. I know I can
do this in Call Manager but the powers that be will not change the
requirement for the Telco side even though no one has looked at the reports
in months. J So I want to add this code for all outgoing calls because I am
too lazy to reach over to my phone and put the 3 digit code in especially
when I use Click-to-Call or CUPC. I know I can make something in UCCX to do
this but my UCCX box is only for testing and development and may not be up
100% of the time. I would be open to using a TCL script or even Unity
Connection if someone has an example on how  to do this. I have tried using
the prefix command but that is not working as expected. Does anyone have a
solution to adding a 3 digit LD code to an outbound call on a PRI?