[cisco-voip] ipcc attendant question

Sean Walberg swalberg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 14:38:35 EDT 2009

I've done this on Unity express which has a similar interface to ipccx

If the internal extensions are 3xxx then your menu options are 1,2,4, etc.

Your script gets a digit, if it's a 3 you immediately get a 3 digit string
without a prompt, concatenate the two (IIRC you just add them together
because they're of type String) and that's your extension. If it's not a 3,
you take action.

Or in pseudo code

initial = getDigit(Prompt[blah]),1)
switch initial