[cisco-voip] How can I monitor calls....

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Tue Apr 14 22:50:48 EDT 2009

I don't think you'll find a CallManager solution to this.

I'd look at sending a SNMP trap or syslog (test if linkup/linkdown) and
running actions/scripts based upon that. For example a snmp trap linkup
to KiwiS yslogD that emails sms alert to your phone or email, etc.

I'm more use to the T1 ISDN mibs and not sure what mibs or syslog would
show for VG224/analog

Other thought is I used ISI InforTel to send alerts based upon CDR
records of lines.

In CallManager 4x we once had a DBA write a stored procedure in SQL send
email alert when 911 call was made. Unsupported but it worked great.

Hth -jaosn