[cisco-voip] Cisco Unified Communications Manager 6 Failover

Adam Frankel afrankel at cisco.com
Wed Apr 15 08:11:44 EDT 2009

Cem,

To get the desired behavior CM group should be an ordered list of the CM's
to which your devices, not just the secondary node.  After modifying the CM
group reset the phone so it can get its new config file to take the change.
Verify the correct Active and Standby CUCM's are listed on the phone's web
page and you should be good to go.

I'm not clear on your other questions.

Adam