[cisco-voip] iLBC and Gateways

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 21:42:52 EDT 2009

OK, weird... On a call, iLBC with an MGCP gateway... I conference on a 3rd
party and the call switches to G.711 (as it should)... however, I get dead
air... one party disconnects and the call goes back to iLBC and works
fine...

Gateway is a Cisco 2851 running 12.4.22T, CUCM 7.0(1)

I have one PRI, but two PVDM2-64s and one PVDM2-32 in the router...

Jonathan