[cisco-voip] Personal Fast Dials Issue

Nick csvoip at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 20 08:41:46 EDT 2009

I have a problem with Personal Fast Dials, when you select this option
it just displays html code, you are given the option to log in and it logs
in fine but then display the html code, the Personal Address Book is working
fine.

We are running 6.1.2.1112-2 which is the latest ES version of 6.1(2)

Has anyone come across this before, we were previously running 6.1.1 where
it ws fine and have only noticed this since the upgrade to 6.1.2.1112-2,
altthough this was not noticed straight away.

I have searched the bugtoolkit but can't find anything similar.