[cisco-voip] SIP to SIP (CUBE) and trunk groups

Ian MacKinnon Ian.Mackinnon at lumison.net
Tue Apr 21 06:48:23 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I am trying to implement some CUBE functionality, and have hit a problem.

Say I have a customer who I want to provide a SIP trunk to.
Calls will come into CUBE via SIP and be forwarded on the customer using SIP and vice-versa

If they have a complex numbering scheme, I need to use multiple dial-peers to match the numbers.

That then means I can't use max-calls in the dial peer to limit their calls effectivley as it only applies per dial-peer.

I have found the trunkgroup commands......
Can I use a trunk group per customer to do the max-calls stuff, and then link the dial peers to the trunk group?

What documentation I can find talks about TDM interfaces and H.323 only.

Thanks

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Any
offers or quotation of service are subject to formal specification.
Errors and omissions excepted. Please note that any views or opinions
necessarily represent those of Lumison and nPlusOne.
presence of viruses. Lumison and nPlusOne accept no liability for any