[cisco-voip] Has Anyone Successfully Moved Unity Mailboxes with the Global Subscriber Manager?

Zahrt, Frank fzahrt at ea.com
Tue Apr 21 15:48:14 EDT 2009

We attempted the GSM subscriber move between Unity servers and TAC could not get it working for us.

The final solution was COBRAS, which is an amazing tool for moving users between servers of different Unity versions. It'll move their passwords and voice prompts, so its' transparent to the end users. I also use it nightly to back up all my users as well, to enable them to be restored individually if the need arises.

-Frank

Frank Zahrt III
Electronic Arts - Tiburon
Sr. Network Engineer