[cisco-voip] Cisco CDR

Daniel dan.voip at danofive.id.au
Tue Apr 21 21:37:53 EDT 2009

You can run the command
run sql select * from car:tbl_system_preferences

Look for the MAX_CDR_NUMBER value by default this is set to 2000000.

If need be (I would not advise this, do not change this without direction
from cisco TAC) you can increase the max cdr value. Increasing this value
will cause more disk space to be used. Make sure your retention policy is
set beforehand. Check your automatic purge settings, I won't advise any
values as I don't know how busy your system is.

You can run the command (I would not advise this, do not change this without
direction from cisco TAC)
run sql update car:tbl_system_preferences set param_value='5000000' where
param_name='MAX_CDR_NUMBER'

Restart the appropriate services like the car scheduling services.

Also check the service parameter "CDR Log Calls with Zero Duration Flag" you
might be logging calls that do not need to be kept.