[cisco-voip] Blocking Departments Calling Each Other (NEBIE Q)!

Mark Baker mb at c2ukltd.com
Thu Apr 23 14:57:47 EDT 2009

Hi Folks,

I have a problem where by a company I am working with would like to block
callers in the range 101xx dialling users in the 102xx range. These are all
internal users and never need to be routed via a GW to call each other
normally. How do I create a CSS, Partition to prevent these guys dialling
each other or do I have to use some sort of access control on a Gatekeeper.
We are currently using CCM 4.3 just to get a feel for CCM before purchase.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

Mark