[cisco-voip] UCCX / IPCCX reporting: underlying Sql statements

rj.e at gmx.de rj.e at gmx.de
Fri Apr 24 06:41:29 EDT 2009

Hello,

we try to create customized reports as the standard reports do not fit to customer's requirements.

My idea was to take the sql statements of a standard report (that is close to our needs) and change it.

Has anybody an idea how to get the sql statements used by the standard reports? I already got the hint to check the stored pocedures of the MS SQL server instance <server>\CRSSQL, but I could not find anything related to reports.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Reinhold