[cisco-voip] Transfering to a non mailbox extension in unity

Robin Clayton Robin.Clayton at rrca.org.uk
Mon Apr 27 06:23:07 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone

On Unity Connection 2 I want a call handler to transfer the call after the greeting to an extension that is not a user/mailbox ( a CCM hunt pilot )

If I set up 2 call handlers ( the second having the pilot number I can get it to work by Sending the 1st one to the second and then that has the extension number of the hunt  pilot and works ok. It just means we have two call handlers to do one job????

The second call handler is set to take a message but actualy transfers to the extension..

Any Gems of wisdom?

Thanks

Rob

===============================