[cisco-voip] Queries for Call Manager

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Apr 27 09:33:43 EDT 2009

1.  Cross-cluster extension mobility can be done using the Cisco
Unified Application Environment (CUAE) server.
2.  Integrating multiple 4.x clusters to a single AD is very
problematic and requires BU approval prior to implementation to be
supported.  Your best bet is to set up a custom directory search that
can be used on all 3 clusters to search AD.  This way you can easily
set the search criteria to use the TelephoneNumber or IPPhone
attributes in AD.

-Ryan