[cisco-voip] ringtone headset phone 7940

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Apr 27 10:35:25 EDT 2009

In CCM the only option I see is to disable the headset and
speakerphone on that phone.  If your headset is plugged into the
headset jack on the back of the phone then the headset button on the
front of the phone needs to be lit for audio to be sent to it.  If
the button isn't lighting when you hit it then look in CCMAdmin under
the Product Specific Configuration to make sure it's enabled.

-Ryan