[cisco-voip] CUBE vs IPIPGW vs SBC

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Apr 27 10:42:32 EDT 2009

I think they different names for that feature set at different points
over the last few years.  SBC is the more generic term for the
function the device provides and is used industry-wide.  IPIPGW and
then CUBE were the Cisco names for the features before and then after
marketing had their way with every voice product.

-Ryan