[cisco-voip] TAC response time?

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 11:48:38 EDT 2009

It also helps to know during what times you will get which call center.

I'm PDT. If I get a ticket started before I come in I get RTP (which I seem
to get good engineers) but if I open a ticket mid day I get really bad
service typically.  if I open a ticket toward the end of the day I get
either San Jose or Australia.  Both of which I've had good luck with but
there shifts usually are a little late for the things I'm working on unless
I'm working after hours.  if its a really late night the UK is also pretty
good.  Its just the mid day when I get that central time zone that seems to
really stinks IMHO.

YMMV

Scott