[cisco-voip] TAC response time?

Jeff Ruttman ruttmanj at carewisc.org
Tue Apr 28 12:09:11 EDT 2009

TAC Tactics!  :-)

Thanks

jeff

________________________________

From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Scott Voll
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 10:49 AM
To: Lelio Fulgenzi
Cc: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net; Matt Slaga (US); Matthew Loraditch
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] TAC response time?

It also helps to know during what times you will get which call center.

I'm PDT. If I get a ticket started before I come in I get RTP (which I
seem to get good engineers) but if I open a ticket mid day I get really
bad service typically.  if I open a ticket toward the end of the day I
get either San Jose or Australia.  Both of which I've had good luck with
but there shifts usually are a little late for the things I'm working on
unless I'm working after hours.  if its a really late night the UK is
also pretty good.  Its just the mid day when I get that central time
zone that seems to really stinks IMHO.

YMMV

Scott