[cisco-voip] NTP Sync in CUCM 7.x under VMware

Gregory Wenzel gwenzit at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 07:44:05 EDT 2009

I have 7.0.1 running in vmware. My pub points to my external 2811 which points to time.windows.com and it works fine. Are you just running vmware with no external gateway for ntp source.

GregW
CCVP
"Money and sex, storage and bandwidth-->Only too much is ever enough"
          Quoted from Arno Penzias, former head of Bell Labs.