[cisco-voip] IP Phone Agent CRS 4.0(5)

Micah Bennett mbennett at als-xtn.com
Wed Apr 29 14:45:59 EDT 2009

Can anyone confirm that to have redundancy for IP Phone agent, I will
need to add a service for each of my CRS servers (HA setup).  I added it
for the primary and it works fine.  I just need to finish testing it and
then we can use it for some agents who's PCs are not on our network, but
their desk phone is.

If there are two services, and a failure happens that moves service from
one server to the other, will the agent just have to logout of the
primary and log back into the secondary service.

Micah Bennett
Telecommunications Admin
Active Outdoors
3055 Lebanon Rd, Ste 2301