[cisco-voip] Call Recording Notification on all Incoming Calls

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Wed Apr 29 16:14:10 EDT 2009

I have a system where they have a TCL script on their router that plays a we might record this call notification. It is invoked via a Dial Peer and then calls are sent onwards to CCM via H.323, is there a way to have the same prompt happen in an MGCP config? I know I could do it via Unity in a call handler for calls to our main number but I need this to happen for Every incoming call and I'm not willing to setup tons of call handlers to do it.
Thanks in advance!

Matthew Loraditch
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093