[cisco-voip] How to SFTP CDR records daily

Jason Burns burns.jason at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 18:21:38 EDT 2009

To add a bit more to the docs already linked. The quick summary is:

Enable CDR
Configure a Billing Server (for FTP Location)
In either Enterprise Parameters of CCM Service Parameters (I forget which)
set the CDR file time to 1440 minutes (24 hours).

Each node in the cluster will write one file once every 24 hours to the FTP
billing server. The start and end time is determined entirely by when you
change the CDR File Time parameter, so make sure you change the parameter
after hours.