[cisco-voip] Background Image on 6.1?

Samuel Womack womacksamuel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 21:29:07 EDT 2009

Just did this today for 797x phones and 6.x

TFTP File Upload (click on UPLOAD file); Browse to Thumbnails and
Regular PNGs and List.xml and select those...

I used Directory (by typing it in on the second line) /Desktops/
320x212x12/  It's different for other phones (at least the 320x212x12
directory...

Hope this helps..