[cisco-voip] UC Manager Upgrade from 4.2 LDAP Integrated to 6.x

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Aug 4 17:31:48 EDT 2009

Yes they will.  DMA will probably also give you lots of warnings about
the various users in your ldap that don't have last names, etc.

-Ryan

On Aug 4, 2009, at 3:29 PM, Samuel Womack wrote:

Like I mentioned in the Subject, I have UCM 4.2 that has been LDAP
Integrated.  When I use DMA, are those Users going to get written into
it?  (I'm not so concerned about the LDAP Sync for 6.1, I'm concerned
about the "Manual" Painstaking Task of ReAssociating all those Phones
to the corresponding User afterward)...