[cisco-voip] Configuration Instructions (White Paper) for Single Number Reach?

Michael Back Michael.Back at nisd.net
Wed Aug 5 12:18:56 EDT 2009

You can also look in the UCM help files under the Features and Services
Guide, Cisco Unified Mobility.

MB

>>> Tanner Ezell <tanner.ezell at gmail.com> 8/5/2009 10:54 AM >>>
Are you referring to Cisco's Mobile Connect?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/6_0_1/ccmfeat/fsmobmgr.html

On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 8:13 AM, Miller, Steve
<MillerS at dicksteinshapiro.com>wrote:

>  We are running CUCM 7, but I can't find instructions at Cisco.com.
Does
> anyone have a good link to technical info?  Thank you!
>

> *Steve Miller*
> Telecom Engineer
> Dickstein Shapiro LLP
> 1825 Eye Street NW | Washington, DC 20006
> Tel (202) 420-3370| Fax (202) 330-5607
> MillerS at dicksteinshapiro.com

> This e-mail message and any attached files are confidential and are
intended solely for the use of the addressee(s)
> named above. This communication may contain material protected by
attorney-client, work product, or other
> privileges. If you are not the intended recipient or person
responsible for delivering this confidential
> communication to the intended recipient, you have received this
communication in error, and any review, use,
> dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying, or other distribution
of this e-mail message and any attached files
> is strictly prohibited. Dickstein Shapiro reserves the right to
monitor any communication that is created,
> received, or sent on its network.  If you have received this
confidential communication in error, please notify the

postmaster at dicksteinshapiro.com