[cisco-voip] Call Manager and DST Fix

Jeff Ruttman ruttmanj at carewisc.org
Fri Aug 7 09:27:31 EDT 2009

Hi Chris,

Looks like I would have to go to 6.1(3) and then to 6.1(3b)SU1 according
to the readme:

"You can only install this Service Update on Cisco Unified
Communications Manager Release 6.1(3), 6.1(3.1000-16); 6.1(3a),
6.1(3.2001-1), 6.1(3b), 6.1.3.3000-1; or a 6.1(3x)es from 6.1.3.1101-1
up to and including 6.1.3.2103-1"

As I've not done an update before, I'm not sure I will want to do a
double update on my first one.

What about going to 6.1(2)SU1 or SU1a?

Thanks
jeff