[cisco-voip] Inter cluster trunk calls dropping at 10 minutes since upgrade to 7.0.2

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Fri Aug 7 11:44:07 EDT 2009

check your CM service parameters to see if you have anything like media
exchange timeout set to 10 minutes.

alternatively you can look at CM SDI and SDL traces to see what timer is
firing.

Do you have any firewall or NAT between clusters?  Have you enabled
H.225/h245 TCP keepalives (CM service parameter)

/Wes