[cisco-voip] USB to RS-232 for router console port

Tanner Ezell tanner.ezell at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 01:48:49 EDT 2009

I use this one SABRENT SBT-USC1K USB to Serial (9-pin) DB-9 RS-232 Adapter
Cable - Retail<http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812156003>
<http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812156003>Works great
in Windows, OS X and Linux

It uses the Profolic chipset. Cheap, works great. Couldn't be happier.