[cisco-voip] CUCIMOC Issues

Tim Fulton sawlines.it at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 11:49:55 EDT 2009

I begin working with CUCIMOC today and have a few issues which I hope
someone can shed some light.  Our enviroment is UCM is 7.0.2.21900-10 and I
have the CSF enabled along with one device configured (me).  After
installing the desktop client successfully, I have the following issues:

1.  No dialing enabled for the Softphone.  Integeration with the desktop
phone works.
2.  No telephone numbers are being passed to CUCIMOC when you drag a MOC
contact to the dial icon. Error Message - No phone number is assoicated with
this contact - This only occurs with associates in AD.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Tim in Tennessee