[cisco-voip] Delayed dial-tone after hitting 'transfer'

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Tue Aug 11 16:18:07 EDT 2009

not really a 'delay my dialtone' checkbox per say.
is it 100% reproducible? on a single phone or all phones?  phones
colocated with CM or at remote site?  SIP or SCCP?  what model of phone?

upgrade replaces the OS did you confirm server speed and duplex matches
switch speed an duplex?

have seen 3 issues cause this:
1. delays in network
2. delays in processing inside CM process
3. firewall inspection

/Wes