[cisco-voip] Convert Progress to Disconnect

Francisco Lucena Quero FLucena at infoglobal.es
Wed Aug 12 11:10:43 EDT 2009

Hi,

This is my scenario:

Phone A-->VG224--->CUCM 6/7x----H323/MGCP----->GW2811------PRI E1----->SIEMENS HIPATH 4000-->Phone B

When I make a call from "Phone A" to "Phone B" and this is on busy state I´m receiving an inband PROGRESS message from PBX (Siemens Hipath) to Cisco GW2811 with cause "busy" on this point the Phone A cannot activate the "callback" feature because it is receiving a "call proceed" state from Siemens Hipath 4000. Also that Phone A can hear the busy tone from Siemens Hipath but really Phone A receive a call proceed signal from Siemens Hipath and cannot activate the callback because VG224 GW only active it on CCBS not for CCNR.

My question is :

Are there any possibility to intercept this PROGRESS message with cause busy and transform it on a DISCONNECT with cause busy?

I try to do it on Cisco GW2811 but I cannot make it working fine, I put "voice rtp send-recv" "disc-pi-off" commands on the gateway, but I doesn´t work.

If you need another information or any logs please send me an email.

I have the logs file "GW2811 Trace" and "VG224 Trace" where you can see all that I try to say up before.

Thanks in advance,

Kind Regards,

Francisco.