[cisco-voip] Cellular Provider voicemail

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Aug 13 12:04:16 EDT 2009

Are you providing RDNIS outbound?  Try removing this and see if it
makes a difference.

-Ryan

On Aug 13, 2009, at 11:34 AM, Ed Leatherman wrote:

Hi Folks,

Anyone run into a situation like this?

I call-forward-all my IP Phone (CUCM 6.1, 7970) to my cell phone
(AT&T). Someone calls my IP phone, it forwards to my cell phone, and I
don't answer. Instead of getting my cell phone voicemail box, it goes
to AT&T's main voicemail greeting. If the same person calls my cell
phone directly, it will get to my own voicemail box just fine.

Only seems to be happening for certain cell phone providers (mainly
AT&T and a few local carriers). I've not had any complaints about land-
line voicemail systems. Caller-ID is coming through to the cell phones
as expected, and of course the called number is correct since it
forwards to the right phone. Is there some other setting on our PRI's
that is making it's way through to a cell phone carrier and mucking
something up? So far tech support with AT&T hasn't been helpful.

We do not have any direct connections to any of these service
providers, our local service is through Verizon.

--
Ed Leatherman