[cisco-voip] Single Number Reach

Granger, Simon simon.granger at fmglobal.com
Wed Aug 19 05:23:42 EDT 2009

Hi

We have enabled a remote destination on  a line (a mobile number)

When this mobile number calls in to one of our IPT offices It displays the directory number of the profile it is associated to.

e.g mobile (07799123456 registered to directory number 4112155) calls office number 01234556456  the user at this phone see's 4112155

This is all good and we like it, but as that user is in a different office, for them to return to the call to that site the need to dial the '8' onsite access code.

Is there a way to automatically prefix an 8 to that extension when it rings on the telephone 01234556456 when called from a remote destination device.

I hope this all makes sense

Thanks

Simon

Registered No. 755780 England
Registered Office: FM Insurance Company Limited
1 Windsor Dials, Windsor,
Berkshire, UK, SL4 1RS
Regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
VAT No. G.B.: 792 4276 02