[cisco-voip] New to me RTMT Alert: CoreDumpFileFound

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Aug 19 14:43:26 EDT 2009

You are looking at the performance data.  What you want to be doing is
collecting the files via Trace and Log Collection.  That data will be
for TAC to use to determine if there was a cpu spike, etc that
triggered the crash.

Error won't be of much use at this point but if you end up opening a
TAC SR the SDLs may have something.   It depends on the reason for the
crash.  If it was resource starvation, then the traces won't be
necessary.  If it was a bug related to call flow, etc then the traces
may not be enough to pinpoint the reason.

-Ryan