[cisco-voip] Multiple Clusters

Chris Ward (chrward) chrward at cisco.com
Thu Aug 20 09:56:57 EDT 2009

 Let me start by saying I am not a Unity "expert", but from what I have
done and seen in Unity this would work just fine. If the extensions
aren't going to change from Cluster-Old to Cluster-New, once the phone
is migrated, VM for that user should function just the same. No change
needed in Unity. This is because, no matter which set of ports the call
enters Unity on (Old or New), the redirecting party should not change,
meaning it should hit the same mailbox.

Now that's in theory. I welcome someone who has actually tried this or
knows a "gotcha" to contribute.

-Chris