[cisco-voip] SQL dips

Dennis Heim Dennis.Heim at cdw.com
Fri Aug 21 13:08:10 EDT 2009

With the appliance model you would need to setup a CDR/billing server via sftp (have had problems in the past with ftp). It will push flat files to this server. Then you would need to put those into a db. Then you would have your CDR source in an sql db. There are 3rd part cdr apps out that that will do all that for you.

Dennis Heim
Network Voice Engineer
CDW  Advanced Technology Services
11711 N. Meridian Street, Suite 225