[cisco-voip] 2851 Cisco Call Manager Express Questions??

Syed Khalid Ali syed.khalid.khursheed at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 12:45:04 EDT 2009

Check this link for SIP Implementation of CME:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps4625/products_configuration_example09186a00808f33eb.shtml

1- What CME version?
2- Make sure you order part number include that include CME. You part
number would be: CISCO2851-CCME/K9
3- Do u have plans to implement Meet-Me conferences, or more than
3-party conferences, in that case DSP modules are required.
4- At minimum PVDM2-16 is required for 4x4FXO
5- Now a days Cisco is providing 2-seat promotional IPCCX with CME,
check with your account team. relevant part number is:
CCX-70-CME-BUNDLE
6- You will be using SP feature set.

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 2:52 PM, uugnaa<uugnaa_mns at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am planing to deploy 2851 with Cisco Call Manager Express. But I am not
> sure what are the things I need  in order to deploy VoIP with 2851 router.
>
> As far as my understanding goes.
> 1. Cisco 2851 router with S28NIPV (Cisco 2800 IP Voice) or Cisco 2851 router
> with S28NSPSK9 (Cisco 2800 SP Services K9)
> 2. VIC2-4FXO x 4 pcs (for PSTN connectivity)
> 3. FL-CCME-100 (IP phone licenses for 100 phones) x 1pc
> 4. IP Phone CP-3911 (IP phones) x 50pcs
>
> Please give me comment on above list, Am I missing something here?
> Is  there any Voice bundle for Cisco 2851 with Call Manager Express?
> What kind of licences are required to deploy VoIP with  Cisco Router?
> What is the feature difference between Cisco 2800 IP Voice IOS  and Cisco
> 2800 SP Services K IOS. Where can I find more on IOS feature informations?
>
> thank you in advance,

Thanks,
Syed Khalid Ali