[cisco-voip] UCM VMWare and AMD Proc

Matt Slaga (US) Matt.Slaga at us.didata.com
Thu Aug 27 12:47:29 EDT 2009

I attempted to install UCM 7.0.2, and it would fail as displayed below.  I also attempted to install CUPS 7.0.4 with the same issue.  I will try with 7.1.2 here shortly.

I did create a vmware image on an Intel box, moved it over to an AMD box and it works 90%.  The only service that doesn't want to start is Cisco Tomcat, so no admin interface is available.  But who needs that anyways, right? :)