[cisco-voip] Unity Directory Look Up & Transfer to..?

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Aug 28 11:50:11 EDT 2009

If the directory handler itself won't let you set it to dial the
number then it is going to use the transfer settings on the subscriber
that is receiving the transfer.

-Ryan

On Aug 27, 2009, at 10:33 AM, Jeff Ruttman wrote:

Greetings,

I have a directory handler that allows a caller to search for names
and transfer to another subscriber's VM.  I'm not seeing where/how I
can make it ring the extension instead of going directly to VM.

Or, I have a subscriber or caller system transfer that will transfer
to and ring an extension, but I can't see how you might insert a
directory look up.

Surely there must be a way to do a directory look up and then transfer
to and ring a subscriber's phone, no?  I'm missing the obvious, I think.

Thanks
jeff

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this email
including attachments is intended for the specific delivery to and use
by the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and includes information
which should be considered as private and confidential. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination, or taking of any action in reliance
upon this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please reply
to the sender immediately and delete the original message and any copy
of it from your computer system. Thank you.