[cisco-voip] CF off net low audio issue

Countryman, Edward Edward.Countryman at provena.org
Sat Aug 29 13:10:14 EDT 2009

I was able to crank the input gain and bottom out the output attenuation.  Also required cranking the EC but was able to improve this significantly.

There is now noticeable popping and hissing on the line but at least the caller can hear the audio.  I am going to also open an att (my carrier) trouble ticket.  Thank you!