[cisco-voip] Connection LDAP Authentication

STEVEN CASPER SCASPER at mtb.com
Mon Aug 31 10:28:04 EDT 2009

It does, what is interesting is I am using the same account for the Directory Configuration page and I can run a successful synch and import LDAP users.

Steve

>>> Jonathan Charles <jonvoip at gmail.com> 8/31/2009 7:51 AM >>>
You have an invalid DN.

At least that is what error code 34 points to...

I would check the DN you are binding to AD with, does it have read
access to all objects?

Jonathan