[cisco-voip] Intercom and Extension Mobility?

Robert Kulagowski rkulagow at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 19:17:11 EDT 2009

I'm reading the description of how Intercom works with Extension Mobility,
and it seems like the two of them won't work together.

If I'm parsing the docs, even under 7.1, if a user uses EM because they
travel to another office, and they have Intercom enabled on the EM profile,
but the default device (I'm assuming they mean hard phone) is set for the
phone in their home office, the Intercom _will not appear_ on the phone
that they've logged into at the remote office?  Even if EM is configured to
only allow a single login?