[cisco-voip] Masking 0800 Calls in UK

David Sullivan David.Sullivan at barnet.ac.uk
Wed Dec 2 03:59:47 EST 2009

Incompetent telcos, how surprising. This certainly is possible, BT call
it "Presentation Number" and a number of companies in the UK do this.
I've read through some of the BT documentation before and there is a
requirement to verify ownership of the number but I can't find the
document I found before at the moment. If the ISDN30 is provided by a
company other than someone re-selling Openreach different conditions may
apply.

David Sullivan
IT Services Systems Team
Barnet College

David.
This communication may contain privileged or confidential information which
is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please note that you may not distribute or use this
communication or the information it contains.  If this e-mail has reached you
in error, please delete it and any attachment.

Internet communications are not secure and Barnet College does not accept
legal responsibility for the content of this message.  Any views or opinions
expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of Barnet College.

Please note that Barnet college reserves the right to monitor the
source/destinations of all incoming or outgoing e-mail communications.