[cisco-voip] UCCX SQL queries spiking CPU on my SQL server

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Wed Dec 2 08:16:26 EST 2009

I have one script that does a pretty simple sql query if a customer enters a ticket number to find the assigned tech, yet somehow my SQL Admin is reporting the account I have doing that is chewing up the CPU on the SQL server. We have other Apps that pull from the same DB every 5 seconds yet they aren't causing the same Issue. Does the DB Subsystem in UCCX keep some sort of constant open on a SQL db?

Thanks!

Matthew Loraditch
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093