[cisco-voip] UCM7 won't ACK DHCP Request for remote site phones

Ahmed Elnagar ahmed_elnagar at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 3 05:53:55 EST 2009

Try to isolate the problem; run DHCP service on any server you have in the main location " on a sperate temp vlan of course in order not to conflict with UCM" and try to make the phone acquire thier IP address from it "change helper address", if so then it is a problem in the UCM or the VLan/IP range that the UCM reside in, other than that then it is a probelm in the DHCP relay configuration maybe!!!