[cisco-voip] Update DNS on CUCM 6.1

Joe Martini (joemar2) joemar2 at cisco.com
Thu Dec 3 12:15:26 EST 2009

admin:delete dns X.X.X.X

          ***   W A R N I N G   ***

This is the last DNS server configured on this system, deleting

this DNS server will break database replication.

Once you have completed the DNS removal on all systems that you

intend to modify, please reboot these systems in the cluster.

This will ensure that the replication keeps working correctly.

After the servers have been rebooted, please confirm that there

are no issues reported on the Cisco Unified Reporting report

for the Database Replication.

This command will also cause the system to temporarily lose network
connectivity.

Continue (y/n)?

Joe